Here's a short list of some of the items TLOML would like me to publicise:
- People swimming in the North Sea between May and September.
- When the man down the street creosoted his fence and put no fewer than 8 'wet creosote' signs on it. This was 'blog that' worthy because the fence is only about 10ft long so there was a sign every few inches.
- The arrival of a friend for dinner with a carton of goat's milk and a banana. She had just popped to Sainsbury's on her way over, that's all.
- The time we went to Aldi and bought 63 items for £62. A highlight. Bristol Farms has never felt so far away.
- The sunny but cold days in April when TLOML and I wore quilted coats with hats and scarves and saw people walking around in shorts and flipflops.
- The £5 fine, noted on a little sign by the path, for 'damaging the daffodils' in Farndale.
- When TLOML's order of smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on a bagel came on an English muffin, and the cafe owner said 'You don't mind, do you?' when TLOML mentioned it.
I would go on, but am saving the rest of the incidents for when I've run out of other events about which to write hilarious and insightful commentary.